S.L.E invests many efforts and resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law - 1988, and the regulations enacted thereunder, many effort and resources were invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Below are the accessibility arrangements at our offices located at 1 hate'ena St. Modiin industrial park P.O.B 875 Shoam 6085001)
· There are handicapped parking spaces including for tall cars (to be coordinated in advance with the office).
· There is a continuum of access from the parking through to our offices (including elevators).
· The reception center at the building’s lobby includes an accessible service post.
· Accessible toilets for people with disabilities at the -1 level.
· Identification and direction signs are posted.
· Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed in the building.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
You may contact our offices at 03-6864666, Sundays to Thursdays, between 8:00 and 16:00.
Additional forms of contact – there are a few additional forms of contact:
o Frontal Service - Sundays to Thursdays, between 8:00 and 16:00
o Email: email@example.com
o Fax: 03-6864105
o Contact via the “contact” form on the website sle.co.il
Contact by post: S.L.E, 1 hate'ena St. Modiin industrial park P.O.B 875 Shoam 6085001 Israel
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
Ady Kaplan & Co. believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
· Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
· The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
· The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
· Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
· For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
METHODS OF CONTACT FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the firm’s accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make efforts to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
· Name: Rina Gargi
· Phone: 054-8885017
· Email: Rina.Gargi-Heinsdorf@teva.co.il